5 Heart Centered Ways to Celebrate World Gratitude Day September 20 2017
Make This Day Count
September 21st is World Gratitude Day. First celebrated in 1965 it was officially adopted by the United Nations the following year. It is now recognized each year as a day to show appreciation for all things, big and small.
Because Our Mindset Determines How Our Day Will Go.
Feelings of appreciation not only make you feel happier but they also boost your immune system. Here are five easy ways to incorporate gratitude into your life. Try them. I promise, you’ll be much happier… and you’ll make the people around you much happier as well.
5 Easy Mindful Way to Celebrate
- Practice self-care as a little love note to yourself.
- Show respect for those around you. Treat other with the same level of courtesy you expect to receive: Smile, show kindness, exhibit patience and listen.
- Write a letter. Yes, by hand.
- Create a gratitude ritual.
- Say thank you. It may seem trivial but a heartfelt thank you goes a very long way.
Give it a try and let me know what comes of it…
What other gratitude practices do you have? Please let me know in the comments.
How to Move Towards (Nearly) Zero Waste with Amazon Prime
Each year I choose a big picture life goal to explore and work on throughout the year. Last year, I pondered food ...
5 Small (but Significant) Ways to Boost your Healthy Self with Megan Morgan
Like you, I’m constantly striving to be my best and healthiest self so I can give my best out in the world! With kids...
Magical Morning Routines with Leilani Wagner
In the first of our Friday Five series, we have yoga and meditation teacher, Leilani Wagner, sharing Five Easy Ways t...